Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Thoughts On Wardah Eye Shadow Trio



MY THOUGHTS ON WARDAH EYE SHADOW TRIO

                                                                       

I don't use an eye shadow for daily basis and i rarely use them when i go hang out either, but because i do love make up so i can't hold my self to collecting eye shadow *the affordable one especially*. I have a narrow layered area on my lid so i usually just put my dark eye shadow in my creases and blend it out..and line my bottom lashes, highlighting my brow bone and also my inner corner and it really works to make my eyes pop !

My Wardah eye shadow is in shade G,it comes gorgeous olive green,perky golden   yellow,orangy brown & J,it comes with brown gradation color..





The packaging looks sleek so its easy to bring around for the emergency perk up..

They are quite pigmented and Yes.,most of them are MATTE ! yahoo finally i found matte eye shadow that stays and long lasting .. it's very hard to find a matte eye shadow in that is as pigmented and last as long..





what i love :

• smooth aplication
• have a lot of variation shades
• matte 
• sleek packaging 


what i hate : 

• the packaging is fragile 


From

:Raden Faezah 

of

For Wardah Products,Purchases can be made at the above URL
via Pm/message

#Wardah #Skincare #MUA #Lipstick #Eyeshadows #2WayCakes #Foundation #CompactPowder #Halal


#Cosmetic #Organic #Beauty #MakeUp #Kosmetik

No comments:

Post a Comment